Let’s get in touch. This will be so much fun, I promise!
Session fees begin at $250 for Child & Family Sessions / $300 for Newborn Sessions
Products begin at $190 / Collections begin at $990
Session may be done at my in-home studio or at a location within 30 miles of Berkley MA
* Additional travel fee may occur past 30 miles.
*Newborn sessions are only available in studio.
F.A.Q’s about the process of creating your art.
- I have sent an inquiry! What’s next? When you first reach out to me about your session I will follow up with you, typically over a quick phone call. If you like what you hear we will book an in person consultation where the session design begins! This is also where you will have the opportunity to feel and hold all of the products I offer and after all that, if you’re just as excited as I am, you will officially book with me during this consultation.
- What happens the day of the session? You’ve done a lot of work to get to this day. You’ve found the perfect outfits, wrangled all those who will be involved in the session and gotten them to the location. Now is the time for you to relax and let me do my work. Sit back and take in all the love surrounding you that my camera is about to capture.
- And when the session is over? 1-2 weeks after your session I will meet with you and share with you all of the soft proofed images I have selected as the best of the best for you to choose from. Together, we’ll curate a beautiful collection of images that tell the story of this particular time in your life. I will help you decide where that story is going to go and how it’s going to be displayed for you to remember as you move on to your next chapter. Once your have made your selections, I will fully edit them and create your artwork!
- Sounds good! When can I expect my artwork? Once the memories are captured, the images curated and perfected and your art products are in, we will meet and I will present you with your precious, lasting memories that you can now cherish and enjoy.
In the words of my wonderful mentors-
“Your family is art. Show off your creation.” -Erin and Theresa Rouse
How am I different than other photographers?
I am a full service portrait experience.
You can call me old school, but I believe in the importance of holding an actual photograph in your hands.
I have always had an appreciation for photography growing up. My dad kept an old Polaroid camera in his truck, and during special occasions he would take it out, snap a picture and add it to the inside of his work truck. I can recall rifling through old drawers and boxes, finding pictures from years before and reminiscing about the good old days. There is nothing like finding an old photograph, usually when you least expect it, and remembering those times. The truth is, jpegs are ticking time bombs. One day, the social media platform you use will be obsolete, your computer or phone will reach the end of it’s days before you had a chance to back up your files, or you’ll lose the USB you kept all of those first birthday images on. While jpegs lose their value, an actual, printed photograph will always stick around. Whether inside of an archival, heirloom album, or to be found by a new generation in the bottom of a drawer and passed around the dinner table, I will always include actual prints with my collections for you to cherish, in addition to digital files. I also offer a wide variety of other high quality, archival, print products, albums, storage boxes and wall art and I have tools to help you envision how some of these would look in your home.
For a complete look at the product range I offer my clients, please check out my products page here.